Sunday, August 9, 2009

The shirt.

I wore a plain white T-shirt into Georgetown, but did not leave with it. While drinking my ice coffee and reading at Dean & Deluca, I clumsily spilled my drink on my shirt.





All of a sudden, it felt like everyone was staring at the big brown stain right smack in the middle of my shirt. So unfortunately, I had to go shopping for a new shirt. Dun dun duuuun! I really hate shopping, especially if its for a shirt. But I did have a particular shirt in mind before I even found it. The closest one I came across to this shirt I had in mind was in Urban Outfitters. It cost me $50. I am so terrible at shopping. What's worse is that I'm sure I could have found a shirt of close resemblance in a thrift store.



Oh well. At least I like the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment