Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday trip to Georgetown.....Success!

I went into Georgetown (D.C.) today to do some reading and relaxing.

















It was f'n hot god damn-it, but nonetheless a beautiful day. I sat outside at Dean & Deluca & drank some ice coffee.







I wasn't under any cover so the sun baked me well. The birds hopped right up to me & were asking if they could peck at my freshly roasted flesh. I kindly answered "no".



Thank baby jebus the sun was only out briefly. The rest of the time, the sky gave me a cool cloud cover. My eyes had a hard time adjusting to the light differences though. This resulted in a blur affect on my vision at times.

Normal vision:



Blurred vision:



This is what it looks like behind the place i sat.







No comments:

Post a Comment