Sunday, August 9, 2009

My interest of O Street

Walking up Wisconsin Ave I came to O Street, which really caught my attention. To me, it looked like it had once been a brick street, then paved with asphalt, then a lot of the asphalt had crumbled away leaving a mixture of the two. In the middle of the street were metal tracks for a rail car. I really enjoyed this, so I decided to venture down O Street following the tracks.









The driver cautionary sign for O Street.





Part of my O Street adventure:



This is where the tracks seem to end. Looks like they're turning left onto that street, but there's no evidence of them on that street.



At the corner of O & 34th Street, some gas lamps (i think they're gas) caught my attention, so I took pictures of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment